QuickStart Services for Amazon Connect
Experts in designing and deploying Amazon Connect
We are experts in delivering contact solutions that bring together technology to deliver the best customer experience possible. VoiceFoundry has delivered more implementations of Amazon Connect than any other AWS partner out there. We specialise in partnering with customers to ensure they get the most out of their deployment of Amazon Connect and the portfolio of AWS services that are focused on enhancing every customer interaction.
Our areas of expertise include AI integration, natural language automation, CTI, enterprise integration, user experience design, workforce automation, managed services and the development of cloud migration strategies.
VoiceFoundry QuickStart service enables you to create an implementation strategy that best fits your business objectives and reduces the overall time to market, ensuring that the customer experience deployed delivers the expected results.
What is QuickStart?
Our QuickStart program for Amazon Connect leverages our expertise in user experience design, development, and implementation, enabling us to work with you in deploying the best possible solution in optimal time. Our specialised program offers a multitude of services to handle the heavy lifting of assessing business needs and readiness, developing an approach to deploying AWS services as well as a creating a long-term plan for monitoring and support.
We pride ourselves on our systematic process, rigorous project execution, and contact centre expertise in order to ensure that you have the right plan and solution to drive the best possible customer experience. Our process is meant to be simple, fast and efficient and provide the same level of value as you would expect from an Amazon related offering.
Amazon Connect QuickStart Package — Featured Capabilities:
- Remote consultation and complete design review
- Covers all aspects of existing estate and Amazon Connect expectations
- Support setup of requisite AWS accounts for Amazon Connect instance
- Provide guidance on Amazon Connect ROI/TCO (if applicable)
- Setup Amazon Connect instance and routing strategies/profiles
- Configure Security Profiles, Quick Connects, Agent Status Indicators, Hierarchies, etc.
- Create Contact Flows to manage inbound telephony
- Support existing telephony and Resp Org processes
- Build out requisite Call Flow(s), applicable menus, and options
- Support for Polly text-to-speech service
- Provision sample Amazon Lex application (if applicable)
- Setup Connect dashboard including Call Center and IVR automation performance
- Backend data integration
- Lambda functions / API Calls
- Basic/advanced integration with approved Amazon Connect CRM connectors
- Click-to-dial and Screen-pop
- Customized agent desktop/CTI only (if required)
- Assistance with authentication services and configuration
- Active Directory, SAML, or Amazon embedded authentication
- Support integration with customer’s Connect-approved WFM partner
- Solution validation and testing
- Setup and configuration of standard Amazon Connect reporting
- Configure real-time and historical Connect reports
- Amazon Connect customer-specific configuration
- Custom-developed assets
- Train-the-trainer session covering Amazon Connect and custom- developed assets
- Initial solution turn-up and go-live support
- Tier 1 helpdesk support (first 30 days) plus options for ongoing support