Voicemail for Amazon Connect
Voicemail for Amazon Connect by VoiceFoundry
Many businesses rely on voicemail as an integral communication avenue within the call centre. VoiceFoundry’s Voicemail for Amazon Connect provides a voicemail solution for cloud-based call centres built on Amazon Connect. With this tool, businesses can easily turn off and on custom recordings, listen to messages, and delete, forward, or even return calls — all within one easy-to-use web interface.
Voicemail for Amazon Connect is a fully functional solution that provides agents and supervisors the ability to quickly access voicemail messages from any device, including a desk phone, email, mobile device or desktop application. In addition, notifications are sent to the Amazon Connect custom control panel (CCP) or via email as soon as a customer leaves a message.
Taking messaging to the next level
With Voicemail for Amazon Connect, agents and supervisors can quickly preview a message, often a more convenient and discreet method than listening to one. When a customer leaves a message it is quickly and automatically transcribed to text and delivered via email or sent to the custom call control panel (CCP) along with the audio file. Agents and supervisors can then read it instead of listening to it, a requirement in today’s business environment.
- Message recording based on real time audio streaming
- Record custom greetings for an Agent or Queue (using recorded audio or Polly TTS)
- Voicemail notifications are sent via email or SMS
- Manage messages with a simple web interface with the ability to delete, forward and even initiate a call back from the email message
- Email integration to receive a transcribed, text based rendering of customer voicemails
- Simple deployment via serverless framework/CloudFormation
- Combines a rich user interface for message retrieval
- Extends integration capabilities with other standard email clients
How does it work?
Voicemail for Amazon Connect leverages a blend of AWS services including Amazon Kinesis Video Streams, Amazon Transcribe, AWS Lambda and Amazon DynamoDB to deliver voicemail recordings and transcripts. The application records the message, stores the captured message in a designated Amazon S3 bucket and converts the record to text, which is then delivered via email, webpage or through a custom call control panel (CCP) within the Amazon Connect instance.